Join the Silvaris team of professionals.
We’re always looking for dynamic people to join our team! If you believe you are qualified for one of our available positions, please complete the form below. Our human resources team will review your application and contact you if we’d like to learn more.
Silvaris offers compelling rewards, exciting challenges, a fun and open environment, and a unique career opportunity as we rapidly grow. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including stock options, medical/dental coverage and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
What is a “Trader”?
Typically, the term “salesperson” refers to a person who earns their income selling a product or service. Traders do that a lot! But Traders also make money via relationships with suppliers of products as well – in our industry the difference is that you can shine in both the buying and selling sides of a transaction! Positions are available throughout North America for motivated, high-integrity buyers and sellers of lumber, panels, and related building products.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team of trading professionals in an exciting and progressive work atmosphere. You’ll find Silvaris is a better place to work:
- Autonomy and freedom: Build your business from the ground up – we provide the backbone for your creativity and ingenuity.
- Team trading approach: Collaboration, shared information and friendly, casual culture. Work with your colleagues across North America to find the best opportunities to buy and sell unique products.
- Base salary with generous team bonus: Our compensation plan rewards hard work and thinking outside the box. People love working for Silvaris, we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
- Cutting-edge technology: We’ve built the only fully online trading platform in the lumber and building materials wholesale business, maximizing your efficiency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, skilled negotiator
- High comfort level with web-based technology
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, unstructured, action-oriented team
- Creative and flexible approach to building new accounts
- Fast learner – get up to speed on products quickly
Upload your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in the position.
Strictest confidence observed. Silvaris Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports workplace diversity.
Get started toward a career at Silvaris!
Silvaris believes in supporting its employees with a great benefits program that includes paid time off, maternity/paternity leave, 401K, and more!